Offline / Send Message
    Crazy_pixel interpolator
    He looks observant :D
    Nice sculpture!
  • The Rizzler
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The Rizzler polycounter lvl 9
    Very... chiseled! It might be just me but the adam's apple throws me off a bit with how blocky it is but if that's your stylistic choice then that's all well and good. Excellent piece, I think the hat could be more detailed but it's not the focus. I like the simplicity of the brow lines.
    Also just a formatting thing, I think it would be best to link the images here rather than have people click through to another link
  • sci_mind
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sci_mind polycounter lvl 9
    Thank you :) Yeah i think i have to attach images to the post. I tried using imgur the other day and the moderator that to fix it for me lol. 

Also I am trying out a bunch of styles 
  • jfitch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jfitch polycounter lvl 5
    Awesome stuff, the face looks very well done. I would probably add more definition to his eyeballs so you can really see where he's looking, since the eyes appear to be an important part of the piece (based on the title). I'd also like to see some more work out of the cloth, but overall it's a nice piece. Was this just to try out some stylized sculpting? Are you planning to make a game res version or textured version at all?
  • sci_mind
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sci_mind polycounter lvl 9
    thank you too :) lol. I do need to work on eye balls and cloths. Cloth Especially, I need practice but I also think I need to find my own process for cloth creation.

Does anyone know a good tutorial for clothes or marvelous designer? 

I'm trying many styles. Currently the style I showed is my favorite but I plan to evolve that style the more I do it. At some point soon I will get back into more realistic stuff But it will be styliazed since I like my work to have style ha ha haaaaaaa... ha