Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] Need assets for 3D furniture visualization tool

[Edit] The initial job has been assigned. I can now pitch the tool to potential customers, and will update the thread with the results. If I'm successful, there will be more work, and maybe I'll need more help. Thanks everyone for your interest in the project![/Edit]

I am in the process of creating a 3D furniture visualization tool and pitching it to local furniture vendors. The tool is based on WebGL (which is basically OpenGL ES 2.0) and allows a seamless integration into their regular website.

I need someone who can create complete 3D assets for various furniture such as tables, chairs, couches, beds, etc. based on photographs and length/width/height values. Here is an example of a couch one of the potential customers is selling: https://www.pfister.ch/de/produktdetail/180061/Katalog/Wohnen/Sofas/Sofa-Flow?4

The first job would be to model a couch I can use while demonstrating the project to interested customers. I can pay $50 for a "realistic" couch model completely textured with U/V, diff, spec and normal maps. I don't use PBR shaders, and because of the web-based nature of this project, ultra-realism is not possible or needed. Tris should be around 1000 - 5000 max, as this is a real time web based engine that is supposed to run smoothly on all kinds of devices. Since content will be delivered over the web to end-users of the tool, textures will have to be compressed, but we can define the workflow bilaterally later on.

After a successful pitch you could be responsible to model further assets and would be paid per asset (rate is negotiable and depends on how well I can pitch the project).

If you are interested, even if it's only for the initial $50 job, please let me know by PM or drop a line in the thread.

Replies