Home Technical Talk

Where to start in Zbrush (Max user)

Paquette_e
triangle
Offline / Send Message
Paquette_e triangle
Hey guys!

I'm mainly a 3Ds max modeller and I've did my first steps in Zbrush last week with my teacher. He showed me the pipeline of creating a low res brick in max, export it to zbrush, sculpt it, bring it back to max, doing normals/unwrap, etc, to create a brick wall. It was pretty cool but now I feel like I dont know how to do anything else inside of Zbrush...

The fact is, I only see my teacher every 2 weeks and I would like to go deeper in Zbrush between my lesson with him because I'm finishing my assignements pretty fast. So, I would like to know, where do I start in Zbrush ? I liked my experience doing bricks in Zbrush but now I would like to know more.

Where would you guys suggest me to start ? Which tutorial (Because there's a LOT out there), what should I focus on first?

I would rather like a tutorial going slowly into the learning of Zbrush with great assignements to practice tools and technics instead of a Digital tutors tutorial showing every single tools inside of Zbrush, it's way too much information at once!

Thank you very much for your help!

Replies