Home General Discussion

Seeking game artist for friends

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
illbleed polycounter lvl 6
This may seem a little goofy to post. I'm looking to make friends with any artist who are experienced in any forms of game design. I'm hoping by doing this i'm motivated to keep making things instead of playing video games during my college life. Also if you don't mind critiquing and giving advice in maya or mudbox/texture art :D. If you have more experience in these areas that'll probably help the most.

Some things i enjoy are weight lifting, animes from old school toonami, console games and LoL, death metal and progressive metal, as well as learning about game design. I'm age 22 if that helps. If you're interested in collaborating that'll be even better. I'm hoping to work on more stylized art like Banjo Kazooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day, and eventually one day making a survival horror like the older silent hill and resident evil titles.

Programs i use thus far are
Maya
Mudbox
Photoshop

I'm wanting to learn more about mudbox and lighting/rendering. Currently going to 2 year college for my degree in game design.

I'm from SF Bay Area, California. Currently in Houston, TX. Will be moving back in December.

Replies