yiAr9uT.jpg

56B3dxl.jpg

Replies

• Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Brian "Panda" Choi high dynamic range
    Texturing looks solid!

Critique wise, I wish you provided more specific topology for the limb joints. Right now they seem to just be wide-set apart loops instead of something that can be collapsable.

What I thought was leather in the concept is showing off metal-levels of specularity (the brown straps).
  • Maxilator
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Maxilator polycounter lvl 8
    Awesome! the fur looks a bit weird, i would add a little more planes on the back so that it has less of this paper look than it has now. It looks all right closer to the shoulders though.
  • Kot_Leopold
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kot_Leopold polycounter lvl 10
    Those abdominal plates aren't symmetrical in the concept. You got it right in the high-poly but for some reason made it symmetrical in the low (it also created a visible normal seam in the middle). I'd also make the horns bigger and work on the saturation of the entire model. It looks really dull texture wise compared to the brightly colored characters of Guild Wars 2.
  • curubor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    curubor polycounter lvl 4
    Thanks everyone..glad you liked it..I should probably add some more edge rings to the joints and mess around with the fur a little..I don't have the luxury to add more geometry though.