Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Corey Hill: Last of Us Fan Art

Sullum97
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Sullum97 polycounter lvl 6
Hey everyone! Finished some adjustments and almost ready to call this finished! However, I would be honored to receive some feedback of any kind! Happy new years all!

corey-hill-modelsheet-02.jpg?1418595991

Replies

• Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Brian "Panda" Choi high dynamic range
    What are you rendering this all in?
  • luthyn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    luthyn polycounter lvl 8
    Great start! What pops out most for me is that the scale of some of your objects seems off. The light blub seems much too large, same problem with the coat rack on the back of the foor. Look up some reference for those items in realation to the stuff around them.

WkmtNRZ.jpg

And same question as JadeEyePanda, what are you making this in?
  • fayesmith
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    fayesmith polycounter lvl 7
    Always nice to see Last of Us stuff, it's in my top favourite games :)

Is this set in game time, 20 years after the breakout? I'm not sure if the lamp would be on, if this is the case.

The first thing I noticed about your scene is the sense of scale seems off. Most noticeably the coat hook on the door is at least twice the size of the one on my own door.
    The lightswitch seems a little large, too.

To help with refining the decay and grunge of the room, you might like to google "decaying bedroom" - quite a nice collection of photos showing how wallpaper and old posters change with time.
  • Sullum97
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sullum97 polycounter lvl 6
    @JadeEyePanda, Unreal 4.
    @luthyn, WOW! I didn't even notice since I have been working on it so long -_- haha great points! Time frame I kind of wanted to make it a little bit after the outbreak, not quite 20 years, but since you've played the game it's towards the end *spoilers* a certain place ellie "visits"
    @fayesmith will do thanks so much, I absolutely agree, and did not even notice it! wow!