Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Searching for game models

Good day everyone I'm new here on this forum... my friend told me about it because of one reason. I'm here searching for 3D model/models. I was searching around for 3D model of functional double action hidden blade from game assassin's creed for a while now but I can not find it the only way to get double hidden blade is to buy this really bad toy from ubisoft, bad in the way that It is not so functional but looks really nice OR to buy blade from different people on the net... but I don't really want to give more than 100$ for that. The same problem I've got with pendant from game The Witcher 3 Wild hunt... my friend had a birthday few days ago I told him I would do really something special for him this year and I wanted to gave him this pendant... I asked my friend a month ago for help with 3D modeling he was really interested in that kind of work so he helped me but he told me that model is really complicated to do and he couldn't finish it.

Let me tell you long story short here... Basically I would really appreciate if someone have workable double action hidden blade 3D files or maybe you know someone who have that files, second if you have 3D model for witches pendant.
I would really appreciate this.
Thanks a lot to everyone.

Replies

• PyrZern
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PyrZern polycounter lvl 12
    Want do you want it for ? Do you want to 3d print it ? (the pendant, not the knife). Or do you just want the 3d file for, I dunno, animation ? Or just want the picture of the 3d things ??

Also, have you checked 3d marketplace like turbosquid yet ?
    Polycount is mostly the place to learn something, not really to buy something.
  • Slaught
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slaught polycounter lvl 18
    You can find a few different versions of the Witcher pendant on Shapeways:
    http://www.shapeways.com/search?q=witcher+pendant
    They are a 3d printing service, so if you order one you can have it 3d printed in steel and sent to you.

Can't really help you with the blade.
    Do you want to use the model as reference to build your own?
  • LonelyWolfJ
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PyrZern
    I'm searching for that 3D model because I want to print it yes. I can print it here in my city and give it as gift to my friend. I'm searching for free files... I searched a lot around the internet but couldn't find really something good.
    Thank you for suggestion on turbosquid but yes like I'm actually searching for free stuff. Like if maybe someone worked on it and don't mind if he/she share it with someone else. Guy who suggested me Polycount also told me that this forum is made for learning but I said to myself that I'll try my luck.

Slaught
    I also want to print the blade as I want to print the pendant... because I'ma a big fan of AC and I worked on that blade. I made it out of wood but it was not really functional :P
  • Slaught
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slaught polycounter lvl 18
    I doubt that would work the way you're planning it. The 3d model isn't functual either and a 3d printed blade would have a very rough surface and not be very shiny.
  • PyrZern
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PyrZern polycounter lvl 12
    For the AC's blade. Some cosplayers made it. Dunno about the price though.