Home General Discussion

Hey guys, check out the adventure game I'm working on for Billygoat!

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
mr_ace polycounter lvl 9
Hey guys, for the past 2 years or so, I've been working for a local Northern Irish studio called Billygoat, working mostly on a game called "Her Majesty's Spiffing."
The game is a fully 3d unity based point and click adventure game with a silly british humour vibe. Think monty python/red drawf/sci fi spoof nonsense and you should get the gist! it's got a stylised art style with a sort of wallace and grommit feel to the characters.

I'd personally love to know what you guys think of the art, because I'm basically the sole 3D person working on it, and it's sometimes hard to know if something looks good or fits in well with the other art, especially as previous to working for these guys, I hadn't really done any stylised, hand painted characters before. You can see some of the characters on my website here and there's way more in the demo.

Basically we're trying to get a kickstarter going, you can check it out HERE, feedback on that would be awesome too, and also there's a demo you can check out HERE. It's a pretty early demo, a lot of the functionality is there, but loads of content is absent, namely the puzzles and art. If you have 10 minutes, give it a download and let me know what you think.

Thanks guys, it means a lot

Replies