Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Character Art

[Riot Art Contest] - Olaf

It look like no one so far has picked Olaf and he could use some love. I don't know what exactly I would like to do but I know I would like to bring a little more viking into this viking.

This is just for fun though and I highly doubt I will finish. My first baby is due November 25th so wish me luck... :)

http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=2&skin=0

Olaf_0.jpg

Replies

• ambitious_nomad
    Alright this is my inspiration post. I was thinking of leaving the helmet off giving him a braid like Ragnar Lothbrok with tatoos on the side of his head. I want to give him either a wolf or bear shoulder pad and cloak. I might make him shirtless with claw marks and room for tattoos. I would really really like to give the poor guy some pants! Ideas or suggestions are welcome. So far this is still the only Olaf in this competition I want to do him right.

Some Viking Inspired Music!

tumblr_inline_mynhb7AVxi1qziitf.jpg

20100613164620!Olaf_OriginalSkin_old.jpg

olaf.jpg

Olaf_2.jpg

Reference Sheet

reference_sheet_zpsc3bfb2ba.jpg
  • Dogg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dogg polycounter lvl 5
    Cool that you're picking him up, his in-game model needs an upgrade desperately. I would probably play him if he got a visual upgrade. Good luck!
  • ambitious_nomad
    Thanks Dogg. I probably won't get to show any progress till around Monday I have the baby shower this weekend. In the mean time I am enjoying seeing every ones progress.