Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: EmzLP

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
EmzLP polycounter lvl 5
Hi all, I'm a 3D Animation student at the University of Hertfordshire and just going into my second year. I'll mainly use this space to journal any 2D or 3D work I do and I'm welcoming any C & C to help improve my skills.

Here's a few things I've worked on recently

0F8hkQX.jpg
4ssSZju.jpg
bzPGm30.jpg
17roWVD.jpg

Replies

• Stevincent
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Stevincent polycounter lvl 4
    Great stuff... the car is looking pretty good have a few comments... seems the headlights are a bit too reflective and should have a slight transparency and the two bands over the spare tire holding up the side view mirrors it seems a bit flat same with the roof seems like its all one material when it should be a couple. One more comment is the area where the pipes are coming out of the car has a mirror finish and its a sharp transition from the painted surface to the chrome looks like its hollow almost not sure if this is intentional or not.
  • EmzLP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    EmzLP polycounter lvl 5
    Thanks for the feedback :) Before uni starts up again I'm planning to improve the car so I will keep that advice in mind!

I've been trying to get the hang of ZBrush this summer and last night I started up on a sculpt based on one of my characters in my first post. I've only started on the head so far and still got a lot of work to do. Once again feedback is welcome!

tFa2RGd.jpg
  • EmzLP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    EmzLP polycounter lvl 5
    Long time no post. University has been keeping me busy and I have more work to show!

I'm currently re-concepting aspects of Jason and the Argonauts for one of my classes. Concepting creatures and Environments isn't my strong suit so critique on how I'm approaching the final environment (Mount Olympus) concept and which creature (Hydra) I should develop further is more than welcome.

uayzD6t.jpg

OiDtAoy.jpg

xE69fVR.jpg