Home Digital Sketchbooks

SketchBook - UmbrellaSecrets

AtomicArmy
polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
AtomicArmy polycounter lvl 10
Hello all! I'm new to this forum and this is where I'll be posting my finished work and see how it progresses over time. I've spent about 3 years using 3ds max and Photoshop at which I starting modding and decided to further my work. I hope to learn more at a university one day (which isn't too far off), so criticism is greatly appreciated. :)

I'll start my sketchbook with work that I've done awhile back. :)

Shuttle_altair_Final.jpg

ShuttleAltairScene.1.jpg

Dark_Barrett_M28XX.png

AkulaClassWireFrame.jpg

Akula_Class2_Submarine.jpg

Replies

• AtomicArmy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Finally finished a piece that I started about 2 months ago (way before I joined Polycount). Mainly with this piece I was practicing on camera placement, depth of field, multiple material layers etc...
    This was created in 3ds max 2013 and all textures (except for the map, which is the "USGS - US Geological Survey" and table which 3ds max texture) as well as the smoke were created in Photoshop CS5.

This is the piece before I added all details and extra objects; wasn't really too satisfied with it, so I kept pushing forward. :) I also plan on adding some drawing sketches once I build up my skill enough.

MH2RTfWSPcHFG7KGrX1tdFh8ucdruK5UG1wP6cH988I?size=1280x960elfx.jpg

This is the image after all extras have been added, including a wireframe.

0l7o.jpg

u7s4.jpg

Please, all criticism is accepted, and if anyone has info on how to do a better signature as well as crediting sources if there is any way. :)
  • AtomicArmy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    It's been awhile since I've posted here, but I've done some more work over the past couple months mainly trying to learn how to bake and learning the main pipeline for content development. As seen below here I decided to create the Tommy Gun from the 20's Chicago style. I created this using 3ds max 2013 and photoshop for textures. The triangle count is 4,358. I might render this in a scene later on.

P.S. Seekertower20 is my deviantart page name.

Tommy_Gun_GameModel.jpg

Created in 3ds max 2013 and Photoshop CS5.1 used for texturing.
    7,532 triangles.
    This is a model I did a while back it (my first game model for UDK) was originally supposed to go a UDK map located in Kansas in the 20's, however, I decided to halt that project and just stop at the plane.

JN-4_Jenney_Curtiss.jpg

Re-render of a aircraft I made in 3ds max 2013 awhile back and textured in Photoshop CS5.1. A non-game model.

Mitsubishi_A6M_Zero.jpg

Lastly, my second sculpt in Mudbox 2014, decided to create a Gray Alien. The only program was used is Mudbox along with stencils. Hope you enjoy!

Gray_Alien.jpg