Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Chickendip Portfolio

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Chicken Dip polycounter lvl 8
Hey guys, so here is my small portfolio, http://rubixlight.artstation.com/ please let me know what you guys think, i just upgraded my PC so i will be working on the textures and updating soon. Anyways, comments and critiques are more than welcome! Thanks guys!

Replies

• ghaztehschmexeh
    Nice stuff so far, but you really need the game-res versions.

Edit: I think you should remove things like "the L85A2 R.I.S grip mod is a great idea if you feel that bullets don't cause enough damage and you plan on adding a grenade launcher, shot gun and 15 lasers!"

It's irrelevant to the art, and to be honest your English here isn't strong (how is a grip going to make the bullets do more "damage"?).
  • Suba
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Suba polycounter lvl 5
    Really clean job. I agree that if you are a game artist, you should show some game assets as well.
  • CarlK3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CarlK3D polycounter lvl 7
    Nice layout. I haven't seen Artstation before bit it looks nice. your work is amazing I'd love to see some low polys with next gen textures!
  • Joost
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joost polycount sponsor
    Yeah, you've got some nice high polys, but you need some low poly textured stuff too. Also get some variety in there. Even if you want to be a weapon artist there's plenty of other unique and original weapon designs.
  • robochrish
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    robochrish polycounter lvl 9
    Looks nice, but as said above it would be great to see some game ready versions.
    It would also be nice to see some wireframe renders and texture sheets.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they look when they are fully textured ^_^