I'm picking these 3 for July.
- And, again, we the community as a whole will decide on what will we be working on for this upcoming month.
- Anyone can participate in the voting process, even if he or she doesn't participate in the Monthly Challenge itself
- You can vote on multiple pieces. Simply post or quote them in your reply/replies.
- You may post interesting concept without actually voting for them. Simply state so when you do.
- If you want to discuss about the pieces, don't quote the images.
- The goal is to get better and to make stuff. So, pick challenging and fun piece (?)
- You will decide character budget on your own term. So don't base concept piece on low budget. Determine budget on the concept instead.
- If you already contact the creation of certain concept art, please state so as well (thus we don't all contact the poor guy with the same question). Usually I take it upon myself to contact the artists for permission.
- Voting ends on the 27/28th, midnight US time West Coast.
- The actual challenge itself starts on 1st day of July, in its own thread which I will be creating then.
- Note that I will pick two or maybe three concepts for next month. But I will not pick more than one of the same kind. (No 2 hard-surface pieces or 2 dude-in-armor pieces)