Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

King Arthur

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
sunny fernando polycounter lvl 5
Here is a character I did. Constrictive criticism is very welcomed.

Thanks

Replies

• JellyMen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JellyMen polycounter lvl 3
    In my opinion his mouth looks a bit weird but other than that it's looking nice
  • PyrZern
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PyrZern polycounter lvl 12
    Materials don't look like real materials to me. Like sword hilt is super shiny and most armors' texture seem random. Do those armors have thickness ? Armor also seems to float above the character too much.
  • Leinad
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Leinad polycounter lvl 11
    Good job on finishing the character! Some quick suggestions. Overall the anatomy is a bit distracting because of anatomical issues. Basically this part comes down to simply doing more characters like this and continuing to closely observe the human body as you go.

Another area that sticks out is the thickness of the armor, which results in it looking quite flimsy but that is a simple fix.

I would suggest to you, for your next project, to find a cool concept art that is well designed and model it closely. This would allow for an easier time to objectively critique the work given that there is a clear reference point as the source of the inspiration. Also starting the wip here on polycount would be ideal. Overall, great job!