Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: @RT

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
RaulTavares polycounter lvl 10
Hello everyone,

For quite some time I've been just lurking around having a look at all the amazing talent and great artists that fill pages and pages of impressive content. I figured out that one can't stay in the shadow for too long right? So I'm starting a sketchbook here to try and fill with finished projects, wip and speedsculpts or whatever I feel the need to post and have feedback from :) Thank you all very much

Starting off with Chubby!

Chubby is a very humurous little creature. When Alduur, the beautiful exotic forest hidden from the greed of man at the center of the world, was still a beautiful forest, populated by the most exotic wild life, you would normally find chubby diving after fish in the cristal clear watters or being chaced after from provoquing the elder dragons.
His beautifulround shapes contrast with his hard skin and spiky horns. Wild life in Alduur was not kind for the weak.Being able to blend near aquatic environments or more green like ones made him survive this long.
Now he has a new purpose, a new life. Helping heroes in the defense of the Ancients.

This model is intended to be built as a game asset (courrier) for Dota 2 :)

Turntable http://vimeo.com/92176995

Replies