Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Remaining Days looking for concept artists

Hello everyone!

My name is Bryan. I am looking for some talented concept artists for my project called Remaining Days. Remaining Days is a multiplayer first person survival-shooter targeting PC, LINUX and MAC as platform. It relays heavily on a day and night cycle. During the day-time phase you will have to find loot (weapons, ammunition, food) and barricade yourself somewhere. The night-phase is where it gets exciting, several types of enemies – including boss fights - will start attacking you and your team – your goal is to survive as many cycles as possible! The overall style of the game is very dynamic. While one level might be set in a post-apocalyptic-world another one could have a cartoony style similar to Team Fortress 2. Characters will be similar to those as seen in Left 4 Dead / Team Fortress / Loadout. Concept art is needed for Environments, Characters and Weapons / Props. There are more positions open such as level designers and programmers, if you think that you could enrich the project don’t hesitate to contact me. The only requirement is that you are passionate. I am looking forward to creating a Kickstarter campaign for this project soon. If you are interested in joining my adventure just PM me. Thank you for reading!

Cheers,
Bryan

remdays.jpg

Replies

• ncaidbsgn6
    Dust Filter Bag - Types Of Dust Filter Bag Now a days dust filter bag is essential chiefly by always the manufacturing plants. Dust percolate sack is employed to purify pollutants from the vegetation atmosphere Dust percolate sack is likewise accessible within napkin with special surface coating plus finishes. 1- Plain It is native finish. It is a typical direction matter 2-Singed-It is finished longchamp planetes along exposing middle apt open flame apt flame off whichever slack fibers. Dustfiler sack improves dust floor formation. 3-Glazed- It namely accomplished along running medium over the hot roller which melts fibers plus resultsin a smooth eggshell finish. Dust filter sack likewise improves the dust layer detach. 4- Acrylic Coated- Air absorbent acrylic surface coated polyester for moist situations. 5- Flame retardant- Dust filter sack namely not fire -proof. But it guarantees a ego extinguishing function namely namely applied while sparks are involved during grinding process. 6-Teflon Membrane- Membrane of dust filer sack delivers a remarkably flat high-efficiency finish. 7-Fiber glass- Dust Filter Bag made from fiber cup namely lofty temperature and chemical springy woven fabric. 8-Dust filter sack is spark testimony. 9-Dust percolate sack namely anti adhesive. 10-Dust filter sack namely mini porous. It namely also anti mordant and other special finishes. Types of dust filter bag- A- Fiber Glass Dust Filter Bag The dust filter sack is manufactured from cup fiber woven cloth that longchamp uk namely special remedy This product has agreeable heat resistance aptitude plus utilized at 260 degree centigrade as a long period It namely ideal heat-resistant purification matter plus has agreeable stable size with good-looking chemical offensive power, anti water, anti moisture and pronounced dust peeling features. The purification efficiency of this variety of dust percolate bag is extra than 99.five percentage Now a daytime the cup fiber is generally used surrounded concrete carbon African cordless power plus metallurgical industries for eliminating dust within the condition of high temperature. longchamp outlet B-High Temperature Filer Bags- If collector gas stream is from 150 degree centigrade apt 260 degree centigrade. In this scenario high temperature dust percolate bag typed dust percolate sack namely implemented. Dust filter sack of this type namely made of efficacious medium aboard high temperature, which is mostly fitting with any gas flow Dust filer sack of this class tin be used among temperature between 150 plus 260 degree centigrade surrounded union with lusty mordant or alkaline mixture Dust filter bag of this type namely made of Nomex, Ryton, Teflon plus fiber cup. shopping bags Firstly shopping b
  • Cheriietta
    Hello, I'm currently a Game Art student and looking for experience and I would be interested in doing some Concept Art as that is what I aim to do after I finish university so if you are interested too, here is my portfolio: http://annamarynczakart.daportfolio.com

Thank you, Anna.