Home General Discussion

A beard question for all males (and females on PC)

Disclaimer:
1: I know this is massivly offtopic.
2: I guess this is "mainly" a male problem and especially if you grow facial hair, since a large part of this community is male this place is a good place as any to ask this sort of question.

What do you do with your beard "trimmings"?

I just got to this realisation, when i cut my beard, i leave an awful mess. Now my bathroom mirror is located over the sink in the bathroom, i would assume this is where the majority of every males face grooming accurs.

Most of the time, i just let it sink down the sink, thinking "This will be a problem for future Visceral". That problem i just had to deal with today. If you let your face hair flow down the drain it cloggs it up. Leaving the waterlock in a horrible mess that you have to open up and clean out with a fork. This horrible goop smells like dead animals and farts combined.

So i just wondered. Is this a global problem, and how can it be solved? Shaving over the toilet bowl seems out of question. Shaving in the shower would just produce the same result, just in a harder place to clean out right?

Replies