Home Technical Talk

Maya Tutorials - Urban Environment Creation with Maya

Hello all first let me say if this is in the wrong place please move it as you see fit. That said, hello everyone welcome to my first thread in which i bring to you an amazing tutorial series. It will teach you how to create a urban environment within maya. If you are just starting out then this is the perfect series for you as it does start with the basics of maya whilst explaining shortcuts that are used and why they improve the workflow.
In this series you will learn how to plan out your work, how to model buildings and props using a variety of techniques, how to unwrap models using the uv editor and prepare them for texturing, how to texture your models & props in photoshop which is also explained in a slow and correct procedure.

I will be uploading 5 or so of them a day for the next few weeks, i hope they will be of value to some of the new users here.
Finally id just like to take this moment to thank everyone here who has helped me create some amazing models over the years as ive been crawling. Now its time to give a little back.

Part 01 - ( snip - rooster )

you will find a link to the next part 10 seconds before the end of each video, enjoy.

Replies

This discussion has been closed.