Home General Discussion

Temporary links for VERTEX Vol. 2 downloads

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Macrow polycounter lvl 8
Hi, folks,

I hope this isn't a problem, but I've uploaded the two available VERTEX Vol 2. files as downloads on a file-hosting site, as a means for those who don't want to download via torrent. This is just a temporary means until official site downloads are up again.

If this is against the rules or not appropriate in any way, please, someone among the mods delete this comment or place it at the appropriate place. I then sincerely apologize in advance for any trouble and do not promote such any going against the site rules. I also hope this was the best place to put this post.

LINKED VOIDED

If this isn't wrong here by any sense, then will others consider uploading these two to a couple other free file-hosting sites, to not overwhelm these two links with downloads? You can spread the word. And if you don't mind using the torrents, please do--to make it easier for others to use these links.

And, of course, the best way we can help to alleviate this issue, if one can, would be to consider a little donation towards the costs of VERTEX, as they explain a bit on the Home page here: http://artbypapercut.com/index.html

Thanks, and hope this helps!

- Macrow

Replies

• Aleksey
    why would you pick such a terrible host? it makes you download an exe file to download a pdf. use something. like mediafire or mega.co.nz or yandex disk or drop box i dont reccoment anyone risk downloading a exe. Thanks for the link to this resource though.
  • Ryan Hawkins
    Our Main servers are back up now please visit the website and get the latest. We need to track the downloads for analytics reasons. Since VERTEX is a digital published book in order for people to get work visa's for being published we need to prove the anaylytics are there. So please support the cause and download from the main site. I appreciate the thought though it was awesome of you to do this.
  • Macrow
    Offline / Send Message
    Macrow polycounter lvl 8
    Handled. Sorry for the inconvenience, Ryan! ^_^;

And Aleksey, just for future reference, I used Speedyshare because it's very fast to upload and reasonably fast to download and holds pretty large-sized files. You don't click on the "Download" button, but rather on the file name to start downloads. I sorta forgot about that little issue.