Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

British Feel Zombie MMO looking for 3D artists

http://www.facebook.com/worldwidezed

World Wide Zed is a small indie project looking to expand , with aim to alpha test by the end of the year.

We are in need of character artists , animators , and other 3D game ready assets

please leave a message here or pm me if you have any questions

many thanks !

Replies

• Qinzhu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    What is the in-game time frame? Are we in modern day Britain at the cusp of a z-uprising. Are we months in and surrounded by social, economic and...human decay? Are you wanting super real or amusing Shaun of the Dead zombie caricatures? I work in Zbrush and max. Send me a little more info and I will whip up a wip...Eh? Eh?
  • Blunty
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The time frame is indeed modern day , and the area of map currently designed is on the cusp of the zombie uprising. We will be looking to include bombed out cities , countryside , heavily decayed cities . Thinking lots of rubbish everywhere and a general feeling of grime.

Zombies need a real feel to them , british style police zombies and paramedic zombies are a must! would also be good to get the "alive" version of the characters too. We use a standard max biped rig for our characters and they should be 5k polys or less. Our art pipeline ends in max 2010 , so you should be fine.