Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Moiokollo

Moiokollo
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Moiokollo polycounter lvl 4
Welcome to my sketchbook!

Any feedback and critiques are welcome :)

Replies

• Moiokollo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Started this character while sketching on a road trip back home. I always draw big robots with a cute animal inside so I thought I would develop it more in Zbrush :D

tumblr_mur321vP0Q1stpwamo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mvt98cOat11stpwamo3_1280.png

tumblr_mvt98cOat11stpwamo2_1280.png

tumblr_mvt98cOat11stpwamo1_1280.png
  • Moiokollo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeh Yeh! Alright so almost there, got the Diffuse and Normal maps in for Rose and the mech. Tri count for the whole model is 603,814. Still want to add a lot more detail and play with contrast.

Critiques Welcome!!

tumblr_mwqum50Ptc1stpwamo1_1280.png
    tumblr_mwqum50Ptc1stpwamo2_1280.png
  • Moiokollo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    tumblr_mx745lNP9M1stpwamo1_1280.png

I’m thinking of actually having a missile launcher to the mech. It wouldn’t be attached to the mech he would be carrying it kinda like a rocket launcher, and on the side it could say “carrockets” in graffitti. HM. Gonna try that out.

The inside of the robot is still hollow so, some mechanical parts in the inside would be a good addition. Also thinking of rigging him if I do it right. I made some changes to the armor on the robot. I made it looks so its more like armor parts and it was put together from various pieces instead of just having one big chunk of metal put on the robot. From there it was easier to add battle damages to the corners of the armor parts and scratches and all of that.