A.Hauber polycounter lvl 6
Hey there everybody,
we are currently workl

Replies

• Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cglewis polycounter lvl 12
    on your "Lava" monster i think you loose soo much of your detail in the model with the texture, i had to go to your facebook page to see what it really was....he needs to have distiguishing features that make parts of him stick out and not blend together, also you are loosing the detail from your high res bake, could be the lighting though but i would say you should tweak the normal and spec maps as well

for the dragon its pretty cool, but does he run or fly?
    also its just a bit jarring next to the lava monster, also while browsing through your facebook images it seems the enviroments air more on the side of realistic while your dragon tends to be more ton the cartoony side....

Thats just my 2 cents :D
    Im looking forward to seeing what you guys do with this :D
  • A.Hauber
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    A.Hauber polycounter lvl 6
    Thank you very much for your Comment Cglewis!
    Yeah, you`re right. I`m not really happy with the Deamon either. The rendering with a glow shader attached to it looked pretty nice but in the viewport (and maybe later in Unity) we lose a lot of Detail and everything blends together as you said. It definitly needs some more work here.
    Were also struggeling with the textures as you can see. Were only 1 Artist, 1 Programmer and 1 creative guy. And non of us is really good at painting :P so we tried to use more realistic textures. But we`re going to go in a more handpainted/catoony style in the end I think.
    Anyway Comments like this really help us creating a better looking game in the End , thanks! :D