Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Need Novices ASAP!

I am currently working on a project that will be a High Quality game. We will be pushing for a demo first that way we can get support and feedback from the community and then advance from there. You can check my way from this link for by clicking on my signature.
My Work : http://darkunicycle.deviantart.com/

The people and skills I still require will be listed below.

2 or more
Character Designers + Riggers

2 or more
Programmers or have some knowledge of C++ or Unreal Script

1 or more
Concept Artists

Replies

• DarkUnicycle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The project will be a horror game but with a twist. I don't want to reveal to much, but it will be a very demented title we are going for. I do own a Lawn Care Company and can not stay on at all times but I should be on most of the time and be very active as much as I can. We already have a Concept Artist and another Level Designer.

I do understand how hard it is to find a group so you can stretch and advance your skills so even if you don't have the following skills below you are more than welcome to join still.

We are still looking for the following skills for the game :

2 or more

3 or more
    (Since UDK will be the engine of our choice)

1 or more
    Concept Artists
  • DarkUnicycle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    UPDATE***

This is an update for all who are still looking to get your feet wet and get your hands dirty with some experience. We recently added a couple of people and are always looking for more. If you want to expand you knowledge on whatever it is you do then you are more than welcome to join our team.

We are still looking for the following people to join and even though you my not have the skill listed below, you are more then welcome to join. Just give me a message or post on here.

2 or more

3 or more
    (Since UDK will be the engine of our choice to make a High Quality Game)

2 or more
    Concept Artists or Texture Artists
  • DarkUnicycle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ***UPDATE***
    This update is to inform the fellow artists on polycount. If you are new and looking to go ahead and jump start your knowledge on your skills then this group is perfect for you. We already have spots filling up so comment or message me if you would like to join.

I don't like saying to much so go ahead and email me or just go ahead and message me on here if you would like to join our group for our project.

We are still needed the following people and if you are listed down below, then go ahead and comment or message me anyway since we could still use talented artists in our group for all projects.

2 or more

3 or more
    Environment Designers

3 or more
    Texture Artists

3 or more
    (Since UDK will be the engine of our to make the High Quality game)

Now you don't have to be skilled with making High Quality because there will be people in the group willing to work with you and show you what is what. You just need to have your portfolio and a understand of your skill.
  • DarkUnicycle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    **UPDATE**
    This is another update for the Davyd project the group has started working on.
    We have already decided to work on a project called Davyd and it is a horror game. We do have concept art and are already getting everything set up but you can still join.

If you want to expand you knowledge on your skill this would be the time to do so since the project is growing some feet and will be walking soon.

We will need the following people to join our group to help advance the growth of the project and if you don't have the skills listed below then you are still welcome to join.

2 or more

3 or more
    Environment Designers

3 or more
    Texture Artists

3 or more

2 or more
    Concpet Artists + Environment Artists
  • Druida
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey, im interested, evironment artist or Rigger.
    I bave experience doing it but not so much.
    Can you send me more details? druidatf@hotmail.com
  • DarkUnicycle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thank you Druida, we will be needing your portfolio before you can start working.
  • DarkUnicycle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ***Update***
    For those people wanting to join us and are interested in start-jumping your passion
    for making video games. We do have a server which is used to render High-End maps
    and models. The Davyd project is a touching horror game that will pull your heart strings and bring out your greatest fears.

We are working hard on it and are still needing the follow people in order to advance in production of our game. The story of Davyd however have been put in work for about 1 to 2 years and will be perfected through out the building of the game.

We will need the following people to join our group to help advance the growth of the project and if you don't have the skills listed below then you are still welcome to join.

2 or more

3 or more
    Environment Designers

3 or more
    Texture Artists

3 or more

2 or more

Contact me
    Email : jsimmons945@hotmail.com

We will be needing a portfolio or some of your work in order to bring you in.
  • DarkUnicycle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    **UPDATE**
    People have begun joining out group but there are still spots open for people to join!
    For those people wanting to join us and are interested in start-jumping your passion
    for making video games then we are the company for you!

We are a small but growing gaming company. Our first title will be a horror title that involves a young teenager named Davyd who wakes up in a cabin he has never seen in his life. He searches the cabin to see if he could find any information about his father who has gone missing. He finds out that his father has worked here as a carpenter and has taken pictures with the town-people.

We are working hard on it and are still needing the follow people in order to advance in production of our game. The story of Davyd however have been put in work for about 1 to 2 years and will be perfected through out the building of the game.

2 or more

3 or more
    Environment Designers

3 or more
    Texture Artists

3 or more

2 or more

Contact me
    Email : jsimmons945@hotmail.com

We will be needing a portfolio or some of your work in order to bring you in.