Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Call it out, Polycount

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
whyareyoumakin1 polycounter lvl 7
I broke my wacom pen about a month ago and I'm ashamed to say I haven't speed sculpted in ZBrush since then. I got a replacement today and as it turns out, I've missed it. This is my first pass at a creature in a while, but i think hes going well.

So polycount, What do You think his lower body should be? Humanoid? Draconic? Baby raptor? Maybe a bit Wurm, a bit wyvryn, and some T-Rex? I'm gunna spend the next hour or two tweaking tendrils but if you can think of any neat concepts before i start sculpting the body let me know and ill plug it in to the design. Lets see what happens....

(I'm been calling him Avedros and I feel like he's some kind of nether beast with illusion/nightmare attributes but he's only a few hours old and I'm not sure yet)

vR7e93a.jpg

Replies

• R0gu3
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hmm, I think starved raptor like body would be cool with over exaggerated fingers

MM35_PG193.jpg

Some reason a combination of the night hag and a raptor
  • whyareyoumakin1
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    whyareyoumakin1 polycounter lvl 7
    Oh hey! I forgot I pushed this guy a little further, I got distracted from it and haven't worked on it in a while but I thought I should post his current iteration!

And I like that idea R0gu3, next time I do a sculpt pass over him I'll work him towards raptor hag

(P.S. +1 for good dnd refrence)

vpLPYSi.jpg