Home General Discussion

Warhammer 40k - Collaborative Project

Hideouscreation
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Hideouscreation polycounter lvl 5
Hi all,

Jist

I am currently wanting to undertake a project based around the Warhammer 40k universe. The general idea for the project is to design and create, 4 unique Daemons of Chaos (Tzeentch, Khorne, Nurgle & Slaanesh).

To get this underway, i am looking for a character concept artist. The artist in question, does not have to be an industry professional, for a professional in general. The only things i ask for is passion for your work, and an ability to create characters that look aesthetically pleasing and can be transferred over to a 3D counterpart.

Further Details

Concept Artist Wanted

. General Talent for creating unique and great looking characters based around a well known franchise

. Can work effectively, but not under stress to work at industry level of deadlines.

. General knowledge of the Warhammer universe, but not necessarily a buff when it comes to the subject matter.

I would like to further stress that this project is purely for portfolio purposes, this project will not lead to any short movies or mods. If you require any work for your portfolio and want to work with someone, then this is the project for you.

I would also like to state that this is not a recruitment thing, i am only looking for someone to have fun with making a collaborative project with, something that both parties can walk away with, with new material for their portfolios.

So if you're interested then please leave a message with an example of your most recent works.

thanks

Replies