Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Four-Armed Girl-WIP

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
SoulfulJudge polycounter lvl 6
After a long year at school i finally get to do some modeling/sculpting again.I wanted to do some type of monster girl and thus this project was born! I'm really digging the long arms and short legs idea. In most 3D projects i do, i usually do simple sketch then jump right in sculpting but this time i want spend some more time on concept stage before I jump into Zbrush.

I was having trouble on deciding on which outfit design would be best. I leaning toward option D but i wanted to get some feedback on before I commit to one of them. Some input would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time.Cheers!

Update:
-Hopefully these are easier to read! :D
-Added Color wooo!

Latest Version:
58091846.png

Replies

• Z3NZY
    Offline / Send Message
    Z3NZY polycounter lvl 7
    Not a fan of A
    I like the motions of C though I don't know if they'll translate well on a character. Just a feeling, but i'm not too experienced to say it's worthwhile to say

I like D and B's designs. I'd be interested in the upper half of B with the lower half of D. (above bust and arms - below bust, respectively.
    I also like the upper half of A, just not a fan of the bottom half.

You should probably make your concepts a little clearer though if you want people to look at them and give you feedback.
    It took me like 7 seconds to even tell there was a difference between your 4 concepts, and then I had to keep looking to tell in any detail what those were.
    I can see what you're trying to do though (i think.)
  • SoulfulJudge
    Offline / Send Message
    @Z3NZy

Thank you for your feedback, I will try and clean them up some more and explore the combinations on B & D
  • SoulfulJudge
    Offline / Send Message
    I got ahead of myself with color, I'm going to go back and finish doing solid line work & lighting before heading any further.

I do like overall color palette and I'm really liking this Egypt-ish feel that is going on with it so far. It seem like something cool to explore.

Feedback is always appreciated!

58091846.png