Home General Discussion

A Rapid Image Uploader - Puush

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Nemecys polycounter lvl 9
Hey guys,

Found this gem a while ago not sure if you would find much interest in it but its a great way to rapidly upload images and/or screen captures both desktop and selective that also get copied straight to your clipboard!

www.puush.me

2wtQA

Here is what the it looks like on the taskbar

2wtUa

There are quite a few really useful commands even a shortcut that allows you to upload whatever you last put in your clipboard.

I find it wonderful for quick and speedy forum updates ones that don't require much presentation anyway, but it can still be used to upload complete JPEG's or TGA's by simply " right clicking > Puush "

Hope you find this as useful as I did,

Replies

• pear
    Offline / Send Message
    pear polycounter lvl 8
    ive been using gyazo for months and this looks much better. i may try it
  • adam
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    imgur.com works just as well. copy to clipboard, load imgur.com, hit ctrl-v, done.
  • Nemecys
    Offline / Send Message
    Nemecys polycounter lvl 9
    I hope you give it a try Pear it really is good and very small so you can always get rid if its not for you :)

Wow ShareX looks really good, And Imgur is my alternate source, just Puush allows me to skip the photoshop step and allows for quick cropping and no alternate web tabs,

Its not useful for everyone but is great for quickly posting up pictures in quick succession when iterating or displaying multiple angles to friends outside a forum
  • Blaizer
    Offline / Send Message
    Blaizer interpolator
    total account storage, 200mb. Gonna try it, but i think imgur.com works very well.

Anyways, thank you very much!
  • Ace-Angel
    Offline / Send Message
    Ace-Angel polycounter lvl 12
    adam wrote: »
    imgur.com works just as well. copy to clipboard, load imgur.com, hit ctrl-v, done.
    Imgur is a mixed bag, it's easy to use and has alot of functions to gallery your images to your webpage, but the basic account has image downsizing and compressing going on, so I'm not sure how well that will stand with some people trying to show off images at HD sizes or slightly above or panoramic renders.
  • Torch
    Offline / Send Message
    Torch polycounter
    adam wrote: »

You don't even have to go to a site though, with Puush you can just hit a hotkey and it will come up in the corner of the taskbar with something like 'image uploaded' click the link and it just appears :)