Home General Discussion

iRig Keys promotion

I'm sure more than a few people on here are musicians or at least play around with digital recording (maybe even just on your iPad/iPhone), so hopefully someone else finds this useful:

IK Multimedia's iRig Keys promo

With the purchase of an iRig Keys midi keyboard (that works on desktops as well as iOS devices), you're eligible for your choice one of their soft synths free (for mac or pc). This includes the full version of Sonik Synth 2, Sample Tank 2.X XL, Philharmonik and a couple of others. These typically range from $99-$150, so it's a pretty good deal, considering the keyboard itself costs $99 and comes with some software included. Also worth noting for fellow Canadians, Futureshop has the keyboard on for $89 right now...

I was on the market for nice small keyboard so this came at a good time for me, and I'm pretty happy with the purchase. I already had Sonik Synth 2 (which I recommend), and since the keyboard itself comes with a lite version of Sample Tank, I picked up the Philharmonik synth. I was surprised to find that the keyboard came with the cables for both PC and iOS connection - nice to see they didn't cheap out on that.

As well, for every 500 people who take part in the promo, registered users will have access to an additional choice of synth - they're at about 100 right now, and the promo's good until April 30, so there's a pretty good chance that you'll get a second synth out of it.

If anyone has any questions on the hardware or software, let me know - played around with them all weekend in FL Studio and really enjoyed it :)

Replies

• rogueNoodle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Not sure if anyone was interested in this when I first posted about it or not, but just thought I'd mention that they hit 500 sales this afternoon so there are now two software synths included when you purchase the irig keys (plus the sample tank 2L that comes with it). Pretty good value - been using mine a lot over the past two weeks and love the small size - it's pretty much replaced my full sized midi keyboard...