Home Technical Talk

Weird problem with Zbrush

polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
NAIMA polycounter lvl 14
Hello , I was trying to make a spiral IMM to create a kind of woven stitch around a belt , the problem I have though is that when I get more in close to chekc what I am doing , I rotate then the visual putting the mous out of the object to rotate pan around , the image stands still overimpressed onthe screen , despite I can still rotate around the object , but the previous image kind of is frozen on the view , and no mater what I do I need to start a new shene to get rid of this overimposition ... how can I solve this or what is dued to ?

errorbfi.jpg

Replies

• C86G
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    C86G greentooth
    Document/new document, draw your tool again and enter edit mode and keep working.
  • NAIMA
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    NAIMA polycounter lvl 14
    this is happening every time , It just breaks when I am working so I do not want to redo all things again , also becaus eI loose the positioning of the curve of the IMM brush in curve mode , so I woul dhave to everytime delete the done rings and start over ...

so what's this bug coming from ? I didn't had a few days ago ....
  • C86G
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    C86G greentooth
    It´s not a bug. you can store the actual canvas for further 2d sculpting stuff and rendering etc.
    Not sure, but it´s something with alt and double click or... dunno...but it´s not a bug.
  • NAIMA
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    NAIMA polycounter lvl 14
    I was just zooming in and it stuck ....
    though doing what u sugested didn't make me loose the curve brush I was dragging ....
  • cryrid
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cryrid interpolator
    Shift+S snapshots it to the document, ctrl+n clears it (you shouldn't have to exit edit mode and redraw your tool either, so you shouldn't have to do anything over again. Just ctrl+n and keep working).

There was a glitch in one of the older versions, somewhere around r2 or r2p2 that caused this to happen frequently to a lot of people. The following versions managed to fix that to the point where this is the first time I've heard of it happening since then.