Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Another Zbrush Anatomy Study

jimmyjaba
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
jimmyjaba polycounter lvl 5
Hi guys. I'm in the process of sorting out my portfolio (again!!) so I can land that dream job. I've had a few ppl comment previously that I need to show some anatomy studies. I'm going to do both a male and female, and this is my progress so far. I've not really touched on the feet or hands yet mainly the torso and legs. As always comments and especially crits more than welcome!!

wip01.jpg

Replies

• Anchang-Style
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Anchang-Style polycounter lvl 7
    I could be wrong, but the only 3 things i would say, is that the Clavicula feels a bit short. Maybe iam wrong and the sculpted pupil looks kinda odd. Also i don't know about this level of buffness but usually isn't there like a little hole (forgot the name) between Pectoralis and Deltoid. Otherwise it looks really really good.
  • jimmyjaba
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jimmyjaba polycounter lvl 5
    I decided to take a break from my male guy and attempted a female, my first ever real female attempt btw. This is my progress so far. I'm going to go in and retop, get some of the high res detail in, and sort some problem areas out. And for those who find hands easy...man I envy you!! I spent ages on her hands yesterday and I'm still not happy with them. Anyways will be updating soonish. Crits as always most definitely welcome.

wip01e.jpg