Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

3D Artists and Animators for an Adventure Game

Dear all,

I am currently developing a game in UDK, mainly for iOS platform. It is a game somewhat special as it is developed together with a short film. The game cinematics are parts parts carefully chopped up from the film with a specific duration. The idea is that the game should replicate the places and characters that appear in the short film, so the player feels he is actually participating in the film.

You can find all the information on both the current development, the plot and characters:

http://www.ingenierosviajeros.com/juego/blog/

It's a point-and-click game adventure, trying to imitate the style of games like Monkey Island, Indiana Jones, Sam and Max ... but without being so good though.

I did all the models you see on the development blog, I am programmer. After a year and a half of development it is time to ask for help to modelers and animators. The name of the game is only temporal and the story is very funny!
  • You don't need to model most of the scenarios, I use a program, but it is necessary to model the terrain.
  • The main character has been modelled by a modeler as you can see in the blog, just needs to be animated.
  • You will receive royalties in return.

If you are interested, find me at roco65@gmail.com or through the blog, I'm from Barcelona. Thank you.

Luis

Replies