littleedelizian.png
lawrence.png
tindle1.png

Replies

• coolcat56
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    coolcat56 polycounter lvl 7
    Hey there to start in your first post you have the different variations of that one character. I feel as if you could have another shot showing that character in a situation that gives the viewer more context as to what world she is from. In the picture labeled Jade I think some of the proportions are a bit off. For instance the hands are a bit to small you might want make them a bit larger about the size of the face maybe a bit smaller. The proportions of the shoulder to Hip width seems off to me as well. In most cases if the shoulders are wider than the hips then you tend to have a more masculine looking character. I would try to play around with the shoulders a bit. The last thing is that this female character doesn't have any breasts that we can see. So I also feel as if this character appears to be more masculine because her chest is flat. One other thing is her feet I feel as if she is on her tip toes right now instead of her soles.

For your environment piece with the mountain like terrain I would suggest trying to use harder brushes to create more solidity for the ground, the mountains and the cracks as well. Hope this helps keep on drawing dude:).
  • konstruct
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    konstruct polycounter lvl 18
    nice dude- keep goin! I dig the creature with the monocle
  • aaron2
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The third sketch is very impressive!
    The textures and brightness of the sketch is quite nicely shown