Home General Discussion

Children's Art Request

polycounter
Offline / Send Message
Polygoblin polycounter
Hey Polycounters, in case we've never met I'm an admin over at Game-Artist.net. I wanted to drop by and see if you may be interested in contributing to an upcoming competition.
Hear me out, you may want to after all.

The twist is that we would like to use children's art (ideally, under 12 years old) as a portion of the topic for an upcoming comp, and that's where you come in.

If you have children who like to draw monsters, or perhaps have friends with kids who have creative little minds and would like to submit their artwork, please message me either here in a PM or an email to Benjamin.Leary@Gmail.com for more details.

A lot of us have kids or family members that love to draw monsters (I know I did), and we feel that it would be a really cool way to encourage youngsters and their art and make a very interesting comp. The people I've talked to so far said their kids are stoked to contribute and see their art online involved in video game stuff. My niece and nephew are making some now :) On that note, none will be refused.

I don't want to spoil any details of the competition early, but I'm sure you can guess what it'll be after this post. It's worth reaching out to Polycount and giving your friends and family's kids the opportunity.

Thanks!
/spam

Replies