Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Police man Character

Hi im reasonably new to 3D, and was hoping for some feedback on my model! thanks :D

police_man_character_3d_model_by_clenchingskunk-d5dzaxm.jpg

Replies

• AlexCatMasterSupreme
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AlexCatMasterSupreme interpolator
    Learn anatomy.
  • tac0m
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    tac0m polycounter lvl 6
    "Learn anatomy" is quite broad. You should focus on the human for form. I started out learning the basic proportions of a human. I would do very basic drawings in a sketch book until i knew how long the arms should be or even where to place the belly button properly. Then started learning the muscular anatomy. You spend years learning anatomy and still not know everything. The huan body is pretty awesome.

Besides the mentioned anatomy and proportions critique, i notice your poly count is very high for such a simple character. You should learn zbrush and how to bake hipoly to low poly.
  • ClenchingSkunk
    Thanks for the comments! and yes I can see how learning anatomy would benefit me and is something I will definatley look into, and as for Zbrush i am not a pro by any means but can use it and do bake normal maps on the majority of my models, but this model is a bit high in terms of poly count, kinda got out of hand tbh, thanks for the criticism it will help me a lot!