Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Vampire The Masquerade scene: Society of Leopold.

Evenin' all!

Ive had this urge to recreate some of my favourite characters from old games for a while, the one that stuck in my mind most was christof romuald, from Vampire the Masquerade.

For the those too young to remember the better prequel to Bloodlines: TOO BAD!

The scene will be rendered out in 3dsmax, I will work on it in between paid freelance in my spare time. It's going to take a long time, will include other characters, props, etc.

Here's the pinacle moment from the game the scene will be based on:

VMP04.jpg

Here's what I have so far, in terms of references and fleshed out body:

montage.jpg

mummification.jpg

posecostume.jpg

The vampiric body has lay beneath the a castle for 900 years, so the clothes will be heavily rotted. The chain mail will be rusted and ripped.

Base mesh so far:

pose3d.jpg

face.jpg

Not much to crit atm, but its something i'll be excited to work on now and then, and just wanted to share :)

Replies

• Texelion
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Texelion polycounter lvl 8
    Nice body. Do vampires have some regen powers ? Because I wonder what can rip a chainmail without ripping the skin too. Or maybe you will add ripped flesh later ?
  • Ravanna
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Texelion wrote: »
    Do vampires have some regen powers ?

get this man a DVD player, STAT!

In the cutscene before he wakes up, a granite pillar + flaming wood collapsed on him, but I think even when dead/torporous/unconcious the vampiric body automatically heals wounds. Haven't checked my WoD books in a while.

Regardless of his state whilst buried, the scene will include the corpse of a human, slumped at his feet, so he would have just fed.
  • butt_sahib
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    butt_sahib polycounter lvl 11
    one of my favourite games of all time!
    Looking forward to your rendition!