Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

3d artist for low poly iphone v android game

I usually do a lot of little tech demo projects. One of the recent ones is a little run around mutliplayer shooter that works across mobiles and desktops.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzoD3DLhXvw

So for fun, I wanted to reskin it and release a basic ANDROIDS vs APPLES game, where if you're on an iphone you get put up against the next android that signs in, and vice versa.

Would anyone be interested in making a little low poly cartoony style models for this project?

I'm happy to pay too (just let me know your rates).

Ash

Replies

• Shaffer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Not a paid job, fishing for free work.
  • Pioldes
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Pioldes polycounter lvl 5
    I'd be very happy to help. I'm finishing college in a week or so, and am free for all summer (and probably beyond) until I find a job or go back to school for specialization.

I'm looking for a project to keep producing and getting better with my art. A small cartoony theme is exactly what I'm looking for, as I've been modeling and texturing realistic furniture and machines for our current College project for quite a while, hahaha.

Here is my website: www.pioldes.com

And my reel: http://vimeo.com/40378926

Thank you for your attention.
  • cairo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gotta say your reel was really soothing to watch! I've had some very kind people offer their help for this concept, but I was just thinking that the whole instant vs multiplayer gameplay can be applied to anything really.

Cats vs Dogs
    Obama vs Palin
    Stalin vs Hitler
    Cartman vs Bart
    Justin Bieber vs The Rock

I'll drop you a PM to see if there's anything in particular you'd like to try out.

Regarding payment, as I've had some very kind people offer their work pro-bono so far, so they'll be no payment for the first version as it'll be free to test if the market is interested in it. But if there is interest, we'll release weapon and character upgrades, and I'll be happy to backpay you for the models produced from, so if you also send me your rates (per completed asset), it'll give me a good idea of future expenses.