Home General Discussion

All Zombies Must Die!

mod
Anyone playing this game? I just picked up the Scorepocalypse version for $4 on steam. It's one of those duel stick, top down shooters. Move around with WASD, and aim and shoot with your mouse. Definitely a fun game. Not quite as many weapons as I had hoped. But I haven't even gotten into the crafting system yet.

If anyone wants to play some multiplayer, add me to steam!

slipsius
slipsius @ gmail

Replies

• Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Andreas polycounter lvl 11
    Is it by the same guys that made 'all orcs must die'? If not, that company should have patented the title. Maybe they still can? Then they have the option of releasing a few 'all -- must die' games.
  • monster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    monster polycounter
    We did NOT make All Zombies Zombies Must Die at Robot Entertainment.

I can't comment on the similar title.
  • Ace-Angel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ace-Angel polycounter lvl 12
    Yeah, I must say, for a moment there, I though it was another awesome title by Robot E. but then realized it was from the same peeps who made "Burn Zombie Burn" and they should be ashamed of themselves.

It's already bad enough they couldn't make a decent game in the past, but now raiding on another popular name? For shame...
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This kind of shitty behaviour from Indies completely puts me off playing their games. First they make ANOTHER zombie game (not exactly a rare genre) and then can't even come up with an original name? Why am I to expect anything original and inventive in this game? I wouldn't rip off another game's title even if I was making a simple game to learn unity/udk with. I have a little more imagination than that.

Steam should have rejected this title till they changed the name.

(Still having fun with orcs must die).
  • slipsius
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    slipsius mod
    Enh. I dont think putting "must die" is stealing a name. Otherwise, orcs must die would be stealing it from both movies "john tucker must die" and "romeo must die". Or the prodigy's 5th album, "invaders must die".

Plus, 1 is a top down shooter, and 1 is a defense game.

And Andreas, its just "orcs must die", not "all orcs must die".

Either way, I am enjoying All zombies must die. And I do enjoy orcs must die. Good innovation on a tower defense, with an awesome change of towers than the typical cannon/arrow/lighting/etc towers.
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Fair points. I could have sworn it was "All orcs must die". Would have been a lot flashier with the 'all' in front.