Home Artists Looking For Work

Looking for modeler/rigger/animator

Made a post awhile ago about needing a 3d artist for some work on my personal project. I'm working an a pay-per-model basis, and am always willing to negotiate the rates.

The theme is fantasy, and I have a few screenshots / videos of the game so far. This coded the engine myself, just to let you know what you are working with. I am currently working with another artist who is currently designing the main character. I want to get an enemy going, so that is where you would come in. Something simple to start out with, we were thinking a warthog. Willing to discuss though.

I would need you to do all the end to end work though, modeling, rigging, texturing, and animating. Models will need an albedo, normal, and spec map. Spec map could just be blank if the model did not need and shiny. I also have this "fun" requirement that you can't use transparency. I am using deffered lighting in the engine, so although I do have some textures with transparency, they need to be used as little as possible as they will not be effected by lighting.

Let me know what you think.

Mike

Replies