Home Full time/Part time work

Artists needed to help make my prototypes look and play better :)

Hi,

By day I work in the games industry as a Designer on AAA titles, by night I fight crime and make game prototypes, well, mostly game prototyping.

I use Unity and I'm aiming for mobile platforms such as IOS, Android and possibly Web.

I'm looking for Low Poly Modellers, Character Designers, Animators, Concept Artists and 2D vector/pixel Artists to help make my prototypes more presentable.

I don't make MMO's, FPSs! I like simple, low poly/2D vector/pixel art, deep gameplay, colourful, fun, polished games.

Ideally, I'd like to find some Artists who are like myself.

This is how I'd describe myself.

Experienced - 10 years now, and 3 games I have worked on are 90+ on metacritic.
Motivated - I'm really digging the current smartphone/tablet/web market. I really want to make fun, clever, successful games that don't take forever to make.

That's all that's needed really, and obviously, I'm looking for Talent. Even if you have no experience, if you have talent and motivation that's also good.

Ok, so lets talk money.

I'm not rich, I'm not a company, I'm just me, making a few prototypes. Ideally, I'd like to find some Artists who'd work for free in return, they could use my prototypes to show off their work to get them more jobs. I'd happily make some turntables, animation players, fly throughs, etc for you to show your work off 'in game'.

But, we all need to pay the rent right? But, if the above sounds good then let's talk.

I'm also prepared to pay your rate if you're experienced, can show me your work and can work quickly and to quality. You must be able to communicate via email, chat, etc.

Oh, and if you live in the UK, around London then that's a big plus. Email/Skype is good but face to face is best.

Hope to hear from you, let's make some games!

Mark

Replies