Home Unreal Engine

Need Help: Kismet Boolean Check

Hey Guys,

looking for a little help on boolean stuff. I'm looking to check if a bunch of booleans are true. I tried using a remote event that gets activated and then links into a compare bool for each boolean. If these are true it adds 1 to a counter, and if that counter = 9 then the player wins the puzzle.

I later realized that this won't work. If the player makes something right but then makes it wrong again, once that thing becomes correct, he has just added 2 to the counter. The counter allows you to win once it reaches 9 (which is the amount of things that need to be true).

Technically the player can keep getting this wrong and still win. So my question is....is there a way to just check on a mass level if a bunch of booleans are true at the same time? Then if so, do THIS (win the puzzle).

Side note: Also for some reason on the 4th thing that needs to be true, it will toggle the "you win". This makes no sense to me since it is set up the exact same way all the other ones are.

I would love to hear any methods anyone can provide.

Thanks.

Replies

• AlexLeighton
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    You could probably set it to check the bools in sequence, with the win condition after the 9th bool, and only move on to checking the next bool if the previous one is true, then you'll never get a win condition unless all 9 are true at the same time. Have it trigger this check each time the player moves a piece? I dunno if it's the best way of going about it but it should work.