Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

T-Recks

Hey guys long time no see.

It's been a while since I posted here, but let me assure you I have not been slacking on my 3d work. I worked on an indie project for a couple of months, but then I decided to refocus on my video game project "Wreckage." I finally got around to doing a redesign for the t-recks after I took a dinosaur sculpting class with david krentz along with participating in a couple of other zbrush workshops.

For those of you who haven't seen the original t-recks check out this link: http://eat3d.com/forum/work-progress/t-recks
I started on the redesign on wednesday and I tried out a new workflow that came to my mind. I started out using dynamesh in zbrush and getting my main shape in there and then exported to blender where I built the low poly base mesh. I then exported to zbrush again where I am currently doing the rest of my sculpting.

Hopefully you guys will show me the same level of support you did on the original sculpt and I would all love your feedback on this new design. I still have to finish getting the legs and arms to look right so don't critique on those just yet.

Alright guys enjoy! I also posted the old low res sculpt to compare.

treckswip.jpg

trecksoldwip.jpg

treckssideview.jpg

Replies