Home Artists Looking For Work

[PAID]Hamster 3D Model

cat
cat
Hello,
I am looking for 3d artist to get the following created for me:

A hamster

Polycount
- Anything between 3000-8000 polies, where 8000 is the upper limit.

Detail
- It should have well defined ears, eyes, snout and paws. ( The hamster is going to be used at a larger scale than a real-life hamster and therefore detail on these should not be sacrificed). Also there should be enough polies in critical areas for animation, namely the legs.
- It does not need to have a "mouth interiour" which means it can be modeled with a closed mouth.

Texture
-For fur pattern these are the references:
wegner-petra-young-dwarf-hamster-eating-millet.jpg
dwarf+hamster.jpg

Pose
- It has to be modeled in a symmetrical "standing on all fours" pose like this (image below), however without the head tilted.
- The fact that the legs are going to stretch a bit during animation should be taken into account (legs should not completely form a "blob" with the body)
d966ffbe2ce06ddef664389ea82bf.jpg

Other requirements
- Needs to be UV-mapped
- 1024x1024 base texture, see (fur reference photos), + 1024x1024 normal map + specular map for the shine in the eyes
- To be used in the Source engine (Valve), which means no requirement for hair plugins to be used for rendering.
- NO skeleton required.
- NO animation rig required.
- File format has to be something XSI 6.02 can import without issues, being OBJ or XSI scene files of that version.

Payment
After a a price and delivery time has been agreed upon, I will pay upfront via Paypal (no credit card).

Replies