Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Character stuffs

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
af3d polycounter lvl 10
Still gotta work on the weapons textures a bit but decided I'd post to see what you guys think. I'm not sure how I want to go about doing the beauty at this point, any suggestions would be nice.
uh2pq.jpg

Replies

• KyleH
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I enjoy what you have so far I think it is a great start.

I think that pants are looking too plain however and im a little confused by combination of the armor pieces, exposed underwear, dollar sign belt buckle, and aviator jacket and helmet
    as well as what looks like a re breather around her neck.

perhaps a little back story as well as some reference would help me get a better understanding of the character
  • uncle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I've never seen a girl outside some crazy alcohol situations wearing underwear like that.
  • Snefer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Snefer polycounter lvl 16
    Please, hide the thong. Unless you are 14, then its ok.

Jacket and face looks awesome. Not a fan of the boots, pants and gloves. The boots have a wierd shape to them, and both the gloves and boots look very plain compared to the rest of the character. If the pants are gonna be tight like that, give them some nice hard creases etc. Right now they are almost perfectly flat. Google up some references :]
  • af3d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    af3d polycounter lvl 10
    Ok so maybe posting the concept I used as a rough guide will help. Everybody seems to hate on the pants so I may throw some stripes on them. Certain aspects of the concept didn't appeal to my personal tastes so I did some editing. Wish I could tell you who was responsible for the concept.
    FP7Ay.jpg
  • Sephez
    Options
    Offline / Send Message