Home Artists Looking For Work

3D modeller sought for project (flexible pay + flexible work)

Hello,

I am searching for a 3D modeller and possibly an animator to create a fairly low poly 3D model and if necessary some items such as armor and so.

We are creating a very unique 2D game for the iDevices and I am the lead programmer.

The pay can be flexible i.e = full pay (agreed amount) or basic pay + royalty or % of sales. This is entirely up to you and for me it makes little difference.

The pay I have in mind is as follows:

a 3D model of a human + armor = 250$
a 3D model of a human + armor ANIMATED = 400$

item pack = Weaponry
a pack of 10 items = 100$

armor pack = armor of different kinds
a pack of 10 items = 100-200$

Textures for these things = ???$ please give me an advice as I have no idea.

maybe you are good with armor or weapons, then please let me know, as it does not have to be the same guy/girl doing everything.

I am sorry I can not be more specific right now, but we have very clear descriptions/requirements for these items and models but I do not want to share them here just yet (sorry for being paranoid) but I will be more than happy to provide them over PM.

Also the pricing is flexible and if we have some awesome guy/girl who can work well in regards to matching description/time frame I might consider paying more.

just to give you some idea think medieval :)

Obviously this won´t be an AAA title, but we have some unique ideas we think players will like, so we do not expect AAA title models/such but they should "work" and look "good enough".

I hope that covers it, this will be a living project so do expect minor changes

Replies