Home General Discussion

Calling all Character Artists - Help needed!

Hello Polycount,

I am a university student from Derby in the UK, studying computer games modelling and animation. I am currently writing my dissertation and as a part of this I am conduction an investigation into the practices of character modellers. I am asking any willing participants for a few minutes of their time to answer a short online survey about their workflow as a 3D character artist. The results of this test will help me to collect some significant data about the work practices of professionals, student and enthusiasts within the 3D modelling community, and will contribute toward a greater understanding of the most common workflows within the character artists pipeline.

The survey is hosted on the well known and safe google docs service, and can be found at the following link:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dG5fckxWNlBBNGhMSVo0ZElxRzJVOVE6MQ

Thank you in advance for your time and thank you for being a part of a study that will help me in getting my degree.

Regards,

Terry Baldock

(ps. a post to let me know you have done it/bump this would also be much appreciated :))

Replies