Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

[royalty] Project Mosquito looking for artists

Hello,
I wont go into too much detail here but I'm starting development on a new game, the game will be built on the UDK game engine you can see the thread here.

I ideally would be looking to get hold of a concept artist for, but if your a modeller and would be interested and are happy to work from my description then thats great also.

It's an unfunded project with extremely high expectations so it'll require dedicated people, but in saying that the reward could be great. All team members who stay on the project for its duration will receive an equal share in the royalties after udk's cut.

If your interested then just send me a pm (either here or over on udk) with some samples of your work.

Kind regards,
"Mosquito" Mike

Replies

• mosquitomike
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Are temp website is now up over on http://www.project-mosquito.co.uk feel free to drop any applications to join or queries over there.

Ideally looking for environmental modellers at present but looking for all.
  • mosquitomike
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slots remaining on the team (yes lots at the moment)

8x Modellers/Skinners
    Preferable familiar with zbrush sculptures, generating high quality textures. Jobs will vary but will cover almost everything from Characters, Weapons, Environmental Structures, Props & Organics (Trees etc).

1x Animator
    1 for weapons, 1 for characters.

4x Level Designers
    Main focus on ability to do high quality lighting, an eye for design basically they will be fine tuning more than anything else, making a tonne of high quality meshes become a real interactive environment - experiencing making fun pathways/routes etc.

1x Particle Editor
    I would love for this game to be highly realistic, so this will play a big part in that, we will need alot of realistic particle effects to truelly bring environments to life!

2x 2d Artist
    1 for the user interface/hud etc, the other for creating a few ingame textures such as water, forcefields etc - animated stuff.

3x Unreal Programmer
    Almost everything will require some level of unreal coding ability so would be handy to have a small dedicated team to whip features into place etc.

1x Sound Artist
    Creating ambient tracks & impacts etc.

PM me samples for invite or post over on http://project-mosquito.co.uk