Home General Discussion

Pacquiao / Margarito 24/7

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Fuse polycounter lvl 18
Well fight fans, possibly the biggest fight of 2010 is on the horizon.

Alas, it's not the fight we were all expecting, but I am frankly tired of Floyd's nonsense and glad to see good old Manny in the ring again.

HBO kicked off another 4-week series giving you a glimpse into their training camps and life stories.

Predictions? Thoughts?

Styles make fights, so while my money is on Manny it should still make for an interesting match-up

Margarito is a bigger, durable fighter with longer reach.

Manny is smaller but is exceptionally fast and is arguably worlds #2, if not #1.

Replies

• Geezus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Geezus mod
    I'm calling Pacquiao. Margarito is a disgrace. edit: ...and he probably won't be able to fight long without plaster wrapped hands. :)

Also, Mayweather is a chump.

Another great show to watch, if you're into Boxing, is Fight Camp 360, on Showtime.

I have tons of friends who are fighting fans, but every single one of them follows MMA, and not Boxing. :(
    I personally can't get into MMA. Ten seconds of on your feet fighting, 3 minutes of grappling. *yawn*
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    The Pac-Man should take it.
  • boyluya
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    boyluya polycounter lvl 10
    Not being biased but Pacquiao will beat Margarito for sure. But it would be more interesting than the Clottey fight. :)
  • chrisradsby
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    chrisradsby polycounter lvl 14
    I also believe that Pac-Man will take the win. It's going to be an interesting fight for sure. I was in the Philippines when he got a world title I think, at the end of 2006 beginning of 2007 some time. Visiting my mothers family there.

Big celebration indeed. xD
  • boyluya
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    boyluya polycounter lvl 10
    I also believe that Pac-Man will take the win. It's going to be an interesting fight for sure. I was in the Philippines when he got a world title I think, at the end of 2006 beginning of 2007 some time. Visiting my mothers family there.

Big celebration indeed. xD

Yeah everytime Pacquaio wins, it's like Christmas or New Year here, kinda.