Home General Discussion

Epic vs. Red Storm Paintball

mod
Offline / Send Message
Geezus mod
I was stoked to get in on this, but found out I was doing a weekend crunch the day before the match. :( I hear good times were had by all, though. :)

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/misc/7830-Epic-vs-Red-Storm-Paintball

Any other studios near each other do things like this?

Replies

• Gav
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gav quad damage
    Our guys and Tencent get into knife fights in Roxbury - Parnell, you're going down!
  • flaagan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    flaagan polycounter lvl 18
    I just organized a paintball day for about 20 or so Cryptic employees this past weekend. I captured a number of the rounds on my GoPro, and once I can get the vids down to manageable size (they're about a gig each) I'll edit 'em together and get it up on YouTube.

I'll have to bring this up with the guys at work, I'm sure we could get a group down for taking down another studio in the area. :)
  • Firebert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Firebert polycounter lvl 15
    you guys are crazy as hell... it's been hot as balls around these parts lately! extreme humidity topped off with mid 90 temps... disgusting! really, it's been difficult to breathe outside on some days.

if moose went, here's hopin' he got his ass kicked... he deserves it for not updating his folio other than front page teasers :P
  • seforin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    seforin polycounter lvl 17
    we usually just go to strip clubs and drink with any companies that come and visit us :p
  • moose
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor
    Firebert wrote: »
    you guys are crazy as hell... it's been hot as balls around these parts lately! extreme humidity topped off with mid 90 temps... disgusting! really, it's been difficult to breathe outside on some days.

if moose went, here's hopin' he got his ass kicked... he deserves it for not updating his folio other than front page teasers :P

lol

sadly, i did not go. I can guarantee however i would be covered in welts and probably manage to get paint in my eye.
  • Thor Sowards
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    O man I love paintball ball so much, I got really into for awhile but since college I haven't been able to play so much :( cool video though! I lol'd at a couple of parts
  • blankslatejoe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    blankslatejoe polycounter lvl 19
    Ironlore and 38 used to play daily lunchtime ultimate frisbee games, till ILE closed doors :(
  • Geezus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Geezus mod
    seforin wrote: »
    we usually just go to strip clubs and drink with any companies that come and visit us :p

Pfft, that's a given! :)

@blankslate

Why must you remind me? I try my hardest to forget the fact that IronLore closed down. :(
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hahaha awesome.

When I worked at Humongous we had an annual water fight / BBQ with our office park neighbors. The local fire dept would roll over if they weren't busy and join in. Tons of fun.