Home General Discussion

San Diego Comic Con and LA trip!

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Snowfly polycounter lvl 18
Heya folks, I'm flying to the US! I'll be landing in LA on the 18th, then I'm off to San Diego on the 21st-25th for SDCC. Anyone going to be there? The company has a room reserved at the Hard Rock Hotel just down the street from the convention center and I'm looking for roomies.

ITINERARY
Jul 18-20 - Sunnyvale, CA
Jul 21-25 - Hard Rock Hotel, San Diego
Jul 26-27 - Sunnyvale, CA

Mobile: (65) 91830843

Replies

• crazyfingers
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    crazyfingers polycounter lvl 10
    Not the biggest fan of comic con, but if there's a polycount meet-up in San Diego I'm there.
  • Wells
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    I'll be there. Helping man a friend's booth [and shamelessly advertising RTC!]

already got a room in a nearby hostel, though
  • Snowfly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Heya Ian- Cool! I'll see you there! My company's bringing some sculpts, and i actually recommended RTC to have them produced .. ;)

Which hostel are you staying at? Think they'd still have vacancies? If I can get a cheaper option than the Hard Rock, I'd definitely take it.

First post updated with my contact info and itenerary.
  • crazyfingers
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    crazyfingers polycounter lvl 10
    I'm actually starting to have second thoughts about going, could be fun and a good place to show off the folio'. If anyone on the off chance has any spare tickets let me know (it's currently sold out), i could attend any day and I'm most definitely willing to pay for it! Just send me a PM.
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    Hey anytime you're in LA I'm down for drinks. I'm betting a few other polycounters might be cajoled into it too :)

Not gonna be at comic con though, work is rough and what not.
  • Snowfly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I think I need to make an appearance at our LA office once (it's at some wanky West Hollywood address), but I've got time to kill for the most part. :) Are there a lot of PC'ers around LA?