Home Technical Talk

dreamweaver help

polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
parasyte7 polycounter lvl 19
ok im trying to get a table with many rows and columns. i cant seem to get the rows to go less than 20 pixels in height. is that the limit? i can get them to go 1 pixel in width but not height. this seems weird.

also is there an easy was of just having a background image and then create the buttons right on top of it on another layer within dreamweaver instead of me splitting up everything into bunches of squares in a a table?

Replies

• parasyte7
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    parasyte7 polycounter lvl 19
    never mind all set
  • System
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    System admin
    Hmm, glad you got your troubles sorted out parasite7, just started learning this prog as the current editor I have isn't quite good enough for a full blown website.
    Been looking for tutorials on building a scalable website (correct description?) Nothing too adventurous but there's not a lot out there in the form of a full tutorial on buidling a basic site, only snippets of information most of which don't relate to pure html. Some sources are saying use a preset like "1 column elastic" and other say use plain html and insert tables, having only used a basic wysiwyg editor before it's a bit daunting.
    To cut a long story short, can anyone link any good tuts on this proggie?
  • DarthNater
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DarthNater polycounter lvl 10
    Parasite how did you fix it? My heights always stopped at 19 pixels.